(Worldfrontnews Editorial):- New York, Feb 13, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Shapiro graduated with her Medical Degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania Drexel University College of Medicine in 1965, giving her over five decades of experience in her field. After obtaining her Medical Degree she completed her internship with the Philadelphia General Hospital followed by a plastic surgery residency with the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
Dr. Shapiro is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. To stay up to date in her field, she has been inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. She currently practices as a Plastic Surgeon with Sentara Wound Healing Center. Her patients have very positive experiences with her on stating, Dr. Shapiro took care of my father at the wound care center. She is very gentle, absolutely has the patients best interest in the forefront of her care.
Plastic surgery is defined as a surgical specialty dedicated to reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, and disease. Plastic surgery is intended to correct dysfunctional areas of the body and is reconstructive in nature.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Upcoming Jersey City Rapper TrillBoy Qua’s New Music Video ‘Strive’ is a Motivational and Inspirational Hip Hop Course
- Amplify your mood and grooves with Brooklyn Rapper OG Kilo and his latest track ‘Legends Never Die’
- AiPharma signs production and distribution deal for China and the Russian Federation with FUJIFILM for its influenza antiviral drug Avigan®
- Pacific Book Review Announces Patient Centricity as the 2021 Award Winner
- Hip Hop Trio G-Fly (J Good, Jullius Ice and Knock’em) is Delivering Some of the Best Lyrical Verses
Learn More about Dr. Carol S. Shapiro:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3618133-Carol-Shapiro-Manassas-VA-20110 Her profile with Sentara,https://www.sentara.com/woodbridge-virginia/findadoctor/healthcare-provider/shapiro-carol-55832.aspx, she can be contacted at 703-523-0660 and is located in Woodbridge, VA.
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.