(Worldfrontnews Editorial):- New York City, Apr 12, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Registered nurse Trudy has over four decades of experience in her field, he holds experience in Trauma, Emergency Room, and Operating Room care. Currently, she practices outside the healthcare field, being the co-owner of Tripe Eagle Ventures, LLC, and Co-founder of the Bacchus Financial Group Private Money Lending.
Trudy graduated with her Associates of Applied Science from Central Texas College. Furthering her education she graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from York College. She then graduated with a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Kansas in 1991.
To stay up to date in her field, she remains a professional member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. Sigma’s mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Their Vision is to be the global organization of choice for nursing.
Trudy attributes her professional success to her supportive parents and supportive husband.
Learn More about Trudy Jane W. Kamstra:
More on World Front News Stories:
- Why do You Need the Best Corporate Website Design for Your Company?
- Etihad Energy Services and Prime Association Management Build Partnership to Drive Sustainable Practices in Dubai
- DienstNet LLC Announces the Launch of “The Coming Economic Revolution”-A Groundbreaking Book on Bitcoin and Cryptonomics
- Michael Ambrose, MD, MPH, a Family Physician with Palm Beach Internal Medicine
- Barrett S. Brown, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Fondren Orthopedic Group, a division of OrthoLoneStar.
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143119/info/
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.