Keith Graves Basketball
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Bulawayo, Apr 12, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – FIBA professional basketball coach Keith Graves who started his coaching journey in Asia joined together with several Africa coaches to Feed the Homeless.
The coaches will put provide meals this summer for as many as 150 homeless people. Coach Keith will also give the homeless free gear and much more.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Black owed business Hloyal Management And Pr is Houston’s Director David Nguyen and Oxpictures hidden gem.
- Quincy Freeman CEO of conglomerate Q Balance LLC – Placing Starz
- Grace Wan Pursues Talent and Passion to Achieve Success
- With Andreuw Snoaw’s New Song ‘Wants And Needs’, Glare Into His Intimate World
- ‘Better’ by Gospel Singer TE VERSE Uplifts the Mood with Sincerely Melodic Virtues
Keith Graves, Hong Kong Coach of the year, said giving back in any way is always important. There are several homeless people that stood up for there country and much more.
“It is always important to give back, we are fortunate to not be in the position that most of these families are in, so any chance that I can help I will.
Some of the food items served will be Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Ribs, Fries, Cake, and a drink.
My plans are do help feed the homeless during the summer, Thanksgiving, Christmas & new years.”
Pro Sports Athletic Association
Source :Pro Sports Athletic Association
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.