Mike Millner, Well-Known Author, Speaker and Educator in the Nutrition & Sports Industry, Releases His Latest Book Entitled, THE PERSONALITY DIET: The Simple Solution to Getting Off The Diet Hamster Wheel and Finally Creating Lasting Results
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Ambler, Apr 25, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – FACT: More than 70% of the population is overweight and or obese.
LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Only 5% of all dieters sustain the weight loss for more than 3 years.
More on World Front News Stories:
- TTG$ Has Dished Out A Heck of A Pace and A Flabbergasting Hook in the Track ‘Run It Up’
- Enjoy the Exquisite Flavors of Contemporary Pop Music with LilSlavic’s Latest Tracks
- Leawo Provides Up to 50% Discount Bundles and Free Music Recorder During 2020-2021 Winter Holiday Promotions
- American Rapper SouthWes Tones Down His Intensity to Express More Polished Beats ‘Saving Grace’
- Tarps Now® Announces Expansion of Mesh Screen Tarps Offerings
In his new book, Mike Millner explains how the diet industry sets people up for this failure. THE PERSONALITY DIET provides a clear and concise roadmap to a new way of attaining long-term, sustainable weight loss results by identifying your personality traits and your individual needs. The result is finally achieving weight loss results while avoiding crash diets, quick fixes, and the dreaded yo-yo effect where the weight just comes back with a vengeance once your diet ends.
Millner expands upon why so many dieters fail, “Here’s a secret. The most important thing when it comes to your results, inside or outside the gym, is your MINDSET. It’s not about diets, it’s not about formulas, and it has nothing to do with how much cardio you do. It’s the way you communicate with yourself, your internal dialogue, your self-limiting beliefs, and the stories you tell yourself.”
In THE PERSONALITY DIET, Millner reveals the following-
- Personality profiling – The 5 basic personality types (which one are you?).
- Neurotransmitter balance to setup proper nutrition.
- The Ultimate Keys to Success (Adherence, Sustainability, Individual Goals).
- Growth vs Fixed Mindset and how it affects your dieting success.
- Creating habits which will affect a change in your behavior.
- Neuroplasticity, or the secret science-based approach to rewiring your brain.
- How mood affects the food you eat.
- Nutrition fundamentals, food “budgeting” and intuitive eating tips and principles.
“I’ve been blessed with helping thousands of people in the health, fitness, and diet industry with my singular message. Every single person that I’ve worked with who has had a major transformation has credited their success to finally understanding and embracing their personality traits,” Millner stated.
Millner isn’t just a prolific speaker, author and coach – he’s also living proof that THE PERSONALITY DIET really works. Millner has been on every end of the spectrum when it comes to dieting and everywhere in between. He’s been ashamed, insecure, overweight, orthorexic, skinny-fat, and finally embarrassed to step foot in the gym. But Millner has come out the other side into a place of balance, harmony and good health and in this book – he shares the method others can take to finally succeed where all other programs have failed them.
“A success story that makes me proud and warms my heart. Mike has been able to influence the lives of so many people in helping them better understand themselves,” remarked Christian Thibaudeau, leading Neurotype Expert and owner of Thibarmy.com and T-Nation.com.
Millner’s mission in life is to help as many people as possible to navigate through life as a healthy individual in a way that’s sustainable and enjoyable. In his new book, THE PERSONALITY DIET Millner redefines and changes the way you look at the word “diet” and allows you to start learning how to listen to your body so you can not only achieve – but sustain – your weight loss and fitness goals amid the current stress levels and distractions of today’s world.
Mike Millner has authored seven books, two websites, www.NeurotypeTraining.com and www.PeakOptimizationPerformance.com/, provides structured online training to other coaches, mentors with people in his wildly popular Facebook Group facebook.com/groups/PersonalityDiet/, speaks all around the country, is a favorite Podcast Guest, and has his own popular Podcast series Mind Over Macros.
For media inquiries or more information on the release of The Personality Book, visit www.MeetMikeMillner.com.
Peak Optimization Performance
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.