Written BY Cassaundra A Burks
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- North Atlanta, Apr 9, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Cassaundra A Burks is on the rise. She started her career in film, and theater before the age of 6. By the time she was 19 she was signed to Universal Music Group under a prestigious contract as a ghostwriter, and recording artist. After her contract ended with Universal Music Group, Cassaundra A Burks took to putting a budget behind her love for music. After reaching the Top 40 Charts in France, she struggled with losing her family to a serial killer, who has yet to be sentenced. From that demise, she decided to end her career of music-making and focus only on film, and theater. Her book “Black Is Dead: A Killer Love”, can be found throughout several platforms, and even in some stores. Critics are calling this book truly one of a kind. “I have literally read this book twice”, Jerry Tunic expresses. He, along with several other critics have given this book a solid five stars. “Black Is Dead: A Killer Love” is even translated into three different languages, English, Spanish, and Russian. You don’t want to miss out on this great read, or those that may follow. Be sure to follow the author, and tune in for updates. Who knows you may see Cassaundra A Burks on the big screen very soon!
Here are just a few places where you can pick up a physical copy, or even an epub version of this book:
More on World Front News Stories:
- Heroes of Atlantis Makes a Huge SPLASH on Amazons Best Seller List
- The Effect Of Passive Listening
- Get Your Hands on the Best Collection of RC Toys Toy Parts and More at Game World Center
- Engage in the Immersive Soundscape of Rock and Blues with Victoria Rock Music Artist Steve Moffitt
- Authors Tree Publishing Trending self publishing house with new ways in India Self Publishing in India
Source :Cassaundra A Burks
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.