(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Xianggang, Jun 24, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Keith Graves has been named the head coach of the VPSA women’s basketball program, VPSA announced on Friday. Keith Graves becomes the 1st head coach for the VPSA women’s basketball program. He also has a role as Director of Admissions.
Graves recently won his 10th championship and received a prestigious Coach of the Year award.
About Keith Graves
More on World Front News Stories:
- Get Your Hands on the Best Collection of RC Toys Toy Parts and More at Game World Center
- Engage in the Immersive Soundscape of Rock and Blues with Victoria Rock Music Artist Steve Moffitt
- Authors Tree Publishing Trending self publishing house with new ways in India Self Publishing in India
- Brilliant Performer Mark6 is set to Uplift your Spirit with his Energetic and Optimistic Track Everybody
- 2021 Suarez Montero Car Accident Attorneys Scholarship for Future Medical Students Recipient
Graves is a 29-year-old basketball coach from Albany, Georgia. Graves holds 6 national FIBA championship titles – a record for a coach of his age and has worked with professional basketball players (O’Darien Bassett and Donnell Harvey) to help refine his coaching techniques.
My goal is to come in and win right away and I will. We are planning in some of the best showcases in the country this season!!
This year will be one of the best-talented teams VPSA girls has ever had and we are expecting to perform at a high level ” Keith Said. Our girls’ program has incredibly high expectations from within and from without. I and a few other coaches are working on some big things this year and we are planning to compete on a level that our boys basketball team competes on as they are #8 in the country.
We have a great group of girls that are on campus and they will be enrolling at VPSA. We are going to be elite in the classroom and on the basketball court. My main purpose is Academics.
International Sports Association
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.