(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Xianggang, Jun 24, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Keith Graves has been named the head coach of the VPSA women’s basketball program, VPSA announced on Friday. Keith Graves becomes the 1st head coach for the VPSA women’s basketball program. He also has a role as Director of Admissions.
Graves recently won his 10th championship and received a prestigious Coach of the Year award.
About Keith Graves
More on World Front News Stories:
- AiPharma signs production and distribution deal for China and the Russian Federation with FUJIFILM for its influenza antiviral drug Avigan®
- Pacific Book Review Announces Patient Centricity as the 2021 Award Winner
- Hip Hop Trio G-Fly (J Good, Jullius Ice and Knock’em) is Delivering Some of the Best Lyrical Verses
- Promote Soundcloud Music to Get the Best Guidance and Prospects of a Fulfilling Career
- Enjoy a fresh and seductive groove in The Degenerates’s forthcoming single ‘Degenerate Hotel’
Graves is a 29-year-old basketball coach from Albany, Georgia. Graves holds 6 national FIBA championship titles – a record for a coach of his age and has worked with professional basketball players (O’Darien Bassett and Donnell Harvey) to help refine his coaching techniques.
My goal is to come in and win right away and I will. We are planning in some of the best showcases in the country this season!!
This year will be one of the best-talented teams VPSA girls has ever had and we are expecting to perform at a high level ” Keith Said. Our girls’ program has incredibly high expectations from within and from without. I and a few other coaches are working on some big things this year and we are planning to compete on a level that our boys basketball team competes on as they are #8 in the country.
We have a great group of girls that are on campus and they will be enrolling at VPSA. We are going to be elite in the classroom and on the basketball court. My main purpose is Academics.
International Sports Association
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.