(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Miami, Jul 19, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – D.V. Aleman is pleased to release his debut Poetry Collection that is sure to immerse the reader with his genuine, sincere and heartfelt writing style; a true page-turner that will keep readers coming back for more. A collection of words brought on by everyday experiences that we can all relate to, “Word for Word: a journey” is sure to strike a chord with readers. Whether it’s love, heartbreak, emotions, or just a wondering mind, you are sure to find comfort in knowing . . . you are not alone! Take a journey into the author’s world to find meaning and truth in a world plagued by uncertainty and emotional distress. The pages are sprinkled with eye-catching illustrations that are sure to add to the reading experience. This title is sure to be an instant classic. If you like books by Rupi Kaur, Courtney Peppernell or RM Drake, you’ll absolutely love this book.
Available on Amazon, Bookshop and Indie Bound.
About the Author:
More on World Front News Stories:
- Langer Rallies In Support Of Smith And Paine Over A Row About SCG Conduct
- Tay Reem’s suspense poetry book, a unique twist to the typical poetry book, gains popularity in 2021
- The Jaws Of Death Took Life Of A Woman In New Zealand
- Make Your Presence Known in the Music Industry with Organic Spotify Promotion at The Tunes Club
- TTG$ Has Dished Out A Heck of A Pace and A Flabbergasting Hook in the Track ‘Run It Up’
D.V. Aleman is a poet, storyteller, artist and writer residing in Miami, Florida. His words have reached and resonated with a worldwide audience. His ability to connect and strike a chord with his readers has separated him from other writers in his genre. Aleman’s words are heartfelt and authentically sincere. He finds himself writing about many topics, but most notably love, life, and the pursuit of happiness. He is devoted to making an impact through his writing, inspiring others to “find comfort in the words.” Word for Word, his debut collection of poetry, has been hand selected by him to share with you.