(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Los Angeles, Sep 14, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The https://www.myhipsmartapp.com/ app is testing a new feature for its users. The user(s) can go online / pre-shop from their local store flyers and increase their weekly potential savings. Using Vendor and/or Retailers coupons and other discounts (ie: Bogos) the savings can increase to the consumer’s savings. The user selects from the apps drop-down list of grocery and pharmacy stores and adds in their zip code. Then the weekly flyer from the selected retailer is available to them to see and save.
Wayne Merry Founder of the app said “Our research showed that on average shoppers shopped only 1-3 stores especially in these times because of not wanting to enter a lot of public areas”. Another liked feature was the users’ recipe box and the personal shopping list that they could add too anytime. From the safety of their home, they can pre-plan pre-shopping using their existing retailers for home delivery or shop in-store.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Black owed business Hloyal Management And Pr is Houston’s Director David Nguyen and Oxpictures hidden gem.
- Quincy Freeman CEO of conglomerate Q Balance LLC – Placing Starz
- Grace Wan Pursues Talent and Passion to Achieve Success
- With Andreuw Snoaw’s New Song ‘Wants And Needs’, Glare Into His Intimate World
- ‘Better’ by Gospel Singer TE VERSE Uplifts the Mood with Sincerely Melodic Virtues
The app is available on Apple and Google stores.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.