(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Los Angeles, Sep 14, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The https://www.myhipsmartapp.com/ app is testing a new feature for its users. The user(s) can go online / pre-shop from their local store flyers and increase their weekly potential savings. Using Vendor and/or Retailers coupons and other discounts (ie: Bogos) the savings can increase to the consumer’s savings. The user selects from the apps drop-down list of grocery and pharmacy stores and adds in their zip code. Then the weekly flyer from the selected retailer is available to them to see and save.
Wayne Merry Founder of the app said “Our research showed that on average shoppers shopped only 1-3 stores especially in these times because of not wanting to enter a lot of public areas”. Another liked feature was the users’ recipe box and the personal shopping list that they could add too anytime. From the safety of their home, they can pre-plan pre-shopping using their existing retailers for home delivery or shop in-store.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Daily Music Roll The Best Music Review Magazine is welcoming all Artists to Share a Popular Platform
- Amidst The Rising Scrutiny, Ottawa Seeks Guidance To Advice On The Corona Virus Vaccine Distribution
- Langer Rallies In Support Of Smith And Paine Over A Row About SCG Conduct
- Tay Reem’s suspense poetry book, a unique twist to the typical poetry book, gains popularity in 2021
- The Jaws Of Death Took Life Of A Woman In New Zealand
The app is available on Apple and Google stores.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.