Christian hip hop artist Chris Nunn introduces the contemporary hip hop community to the spiritual side of the genre with his incredibly holy compositions.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Charlotte, Oct 21, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Rising Christian hip hop artist from Raeford North Carolina, Chris Nunn is recontextualizing spiritual music by imbibing diverse thematic elements from various genres into his extraordinary soundscape. Hus delightful instrumental piece ‘Lift Me Up‘ from the album War in the Air exudes a surreal melodic flow that has a distinct soothing charm to it. The other track from the same album ‘King Jesus‘ features pleasing vocals from the artist Misha Goetz Hoyt and the artist himself praises the lord Jesus Christ spreading his holy name through their means of music.
The multi-talented musician is a music producer apart from being a singer. He mixes and masters all his compositions utilizing his hard-earned instrumental and acoustic insights producing the most ethereal beats. He has successfully released two Christian rap albums named The Day in 2013 and Living Words in 2018 under the name A-Chris-10. Inspired by the works of Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Rick Rock, Brotha Lynch, Phonk Beta, Scarface, Parliament, Herb Albert, Santana, Miles Davis, and Phil Collins, the prolific artist put emphasis on the melodic treatment of his compositions.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Upcoming Jersey City Rapper TrillBoy Qua’s New Music Video ‘Strive’ is a Motivational and Inspirational Hip Hop Course
- Amplify your mood and grooves with Brooklyn Rapper OG Kilo and his latest track ‘Legends Never Die’
- AiPharma signs production and distribution deal for China and the Russian Federation with FUJIFILM for its influenza antiviral drug Avigan®
- Pacific Book Review Announces Patient Centricity as the 2021 Award Winner
- Hip Hop Trio G-Fly (J Good, Jullius Ice and Knock’em) is Delivering Some of the Best Lyrical Verses
Working with the production house 7Th Sounds Productions, the brilliant performer Chris Nunn blends Christian hip hop, trap, and jazz in a mix developing highly inspiring and soulful instrumental pieces like ‘Lift Me Up’ and ‘King Jesus’ featuring Misha Goetz Hoyt. The spiritual resonance in the tracks is devoted to installing faith and hope in the hearts of the youth who may find hope in the faith. Follow him on Spotify, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook to know more.
Looking for some instrumental music then click the below links :
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.