The Legends of Brooklyn Tribute Concert Honoring Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond & Barry Manilow
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Babylon, Nov 9, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Virtual Tribute Concerts & The American Cancer Society Present The Legends of Brooklyn: Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond & Barry Manilow. Support the fight against cancer with a night of memorable music, streaming live into the comfort of your home. A percentage of all sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Enjoy the top of the chart favorites form Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond & Barry Manilow.
To Purchase Tickets and Support the American Cancer Society visit:
More on World Front News Stories:
- Assistant Principal publishes Self-Reflection book series for Educators to Enhance Instruction and Student Achievement
- Spitta Zay Outshines himself with the Dope Hip Hop Number ‘BAG’
- Traverse the Endless Scope of Melodic Dubstep and Bass with Pindell’s Song ‘Wake Up’, an Immersive Soundscape
- Shiimiller Outshines the Competition of Hip Hop Marathon with his Latest Singles
- FINTELUM opens investment into new tokenisation project KEEPP
The American Cancer Society is a global grassroots force of 2 million volunteers saving lives in every community. As the largest voluntary health organization, the Society’s efforts have contributed to a 25 percent decline in the cancer death rate in the U.S. since 1991.
They’re finding cures as the nation’s largest private, not-for-profit investor in cancer research, ensuring people facing cancer have the help they need and continuing the fight for access to quality health care, lifesaving screenings, and more.
Virtual Tribute Concerts
2468 North Jerusalem Rd Bellmore, NY 11710
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.