The Legends of Brooklyn Tribute Concert Honoring Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond & Barry Manilow
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Babylon, Nov 9, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Virtual Tribute Concerts & The American Cancer Society Present The Legends of Brooklyn: Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond & Barry Manilow. Support the fight against cancer with a night of memorable music, streaming live into the comfort of your home. A percentage of all sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society. Enjoy the top of the chart favorites form Barbra Streisand, Neil Diamond & Barry Manilow.
To Purchase Tickets and Support the American Cancer Society visit:
More on World Front News Stories:
- Upcoming Jersey City Rapper TrillBoy Qua’s New Music Video ‘Strive’ is a Motivational and Inspirational Hip Hop Course
- Amplify your mood and grooves with Brooklyn Rapper OG Kilo and his latest track ‘Legends Never Die’
- AiPharma signs production and distribution deal for China and the Russian Federation with FUJIFILM for its influenza antiviral drug Avigan®
- Pacific Book Review Announces Patient Centricity as the 2021 Award Winner
- Hip Hop Trio G-Fly (J Good, Jullius Ice and Knock’em) is Delivering Some of the Best Lyrical Verses
The American Cancer Society is a global grassroots force of 2 million volunteers saving lives in every community. As the largest voluntary health organization, the Society’s efforts have contributed to a 25 percent decline in the cancer death rate in the U.S. since 1991.
They’re finding cures as the nation’s largest private, not-for-profit investor in cancer research, ensuring people facing cancer have the help they need and continuing the fight for access to quality health care, lifesaving screenings, and more.
Virtual Tribute Concerts
2468 North Jerusalem Rd Bellmore, NY 11710
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.