Los Angeles, Nov 23, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Consumers and retailers including restaurants, apparel, airlines, hotels, drug, grocery, and even Dunkin Donuts all love Loyalty Programs and are well utilized. But the downside of these programs is they have expiration dates. A recent study showed that even some gift cards expire and with the going or gone out of business retailers these rewards are now voided. In these times of rising consumer costs, it is nice to get any discount. Founder Wayne Merry and Canadian entrepreneur has launched the app https://www.myhipsmartapp.com/ that actually tracks and alerts the consumer when those rewards will expire. The consumer simply loads the information into the app and also the hyperlink example – https://www.dine-rewards.com/dashboard/available-rewards
to check the points accumulated so they can be checked in the actual business. Some of these rewards systems miss the rewards so the link to the rewarding company is very helpful. Thus you can also save your actual receipts in the app as well.
Reward systems like gasoline, restaurants can really add up to big savings so consumers are thankful. The app also tracks coupons, discounts, and warranties saving consumers additional money.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Assistant Principal publishes Self-Reflection book series for Educators to Enhance Instruction and Student Achievement
- Spitta Zay Outshines himself with the Dope Hip Hop Number ‘BAG’
- Traverse the Endless Scope of Melodic Dubstep and Bass with Pindell’s Song ‘Wake Up’, an Immersive Soundscape
- Shiimiller Outshines the Competition of Hip Hop Marathon with his Latest Singles
- FINTELUM opens investment into new tokenisation project KEEPP
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.