(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Tulsa, Jan 3, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – This year we are presenting 2 ways to attend our show, an in-person General Admission ticket or a contactless Drive-By Bride Swag Bag Pickup ticket.
The Tulsa Wedding Show
Saturday, January 9, 2021
More on World Front News Stories:
- Daily Music Roll The Best Music Review Magazine is welcoming all Artists to Share a Popular Platform
- Amidst The Rising Scrutiny, Ottawa Seeks Guidance To Advice On The Corona Virus Vaccine Distribution
- Langer Rallies In Support Of Smith And Paine Over A Row About SCG Conduct
- Tay Reem’s suspense poetry book, a unique twist to the typical poetry book, gains popularity in 2021
- The Jaws Of Death Took Life Of A Woman In New Zealand
Renaissance Tulsa Hotel
Tickets are $12 online only
Two ways to attend.
10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Grand Ballroom
Drive-by Bride Swag Bag Pickup in addition to our in-person Show ~
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Drive-by Bride Swag Bag Pickup – Under the Portico at the Renaissance Hotel for bag pick up. Everything you would receive in-person but lets you avoid a group
Celebrating our 28th Anniversary
“Plan Your Day in a Day”
Implementing COVID protocols – MASKS REQUIRED!
Social Distancing will be observed. All tickets sold online.
Discounts, coupons and gift certificates:
500 gift certificates for a custom print from SymbolizeIt, a tote bag, and a magazine from Brides of Oklahoma, a certificate for a pair of wedding bands from JVL Jewelry.
Grand Prize – a full ceremony outfit for a bride from Abelina’s Boutique (dress, slip, veil, & jewelry)
Up to $5,000 value.
Sponsors: Renaissance Tulsa Hotel, ABCO Rents, Brides of Oklahoma Magazine, Abelina’s Boutique, and LEAD AV Event Technology.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.