Create a collective movement to feel better and move together with Keep Fit with Curzon.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Montreal, Quebec Apr 19, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Curzon Creative Preschool is proud to announce the launch of Keep Fit with Curzon. The ethos behind it is to encourage people of all ages to move and connect with themselves and each other whilst fundraising for the school.
Each month we will set new challenges that people can sign up for that are geared towards both children and families. You can set up a team with your family and friends from around the world, or you can do it solo, it’s up to you, as long as you are having fun that is what matters!
More on World Front News Stories:
- Long Range Electric Bike: This Is Why You can Choose Magicycle
- Enter India With The Indian e-Visa And Enjoy The Short Stay
- Global Greening and Trillion Trees Initiative for better reforestation and regreening of planet Earth
- Director E.B. Hughes signs on to direct “The Devil Who Threw Fire”, to be filmed in 2024.
- Global Think Tank uThinkindigo Hosts Actress Jada Owens on Clubhouse for an Inspiring Conversation
Being a virtual event, our aim is to reach friends and families from all over the world to create a collective movement to feel better and move together.
Last month we saw participants climb Mt Everest virtually and this month we have collaborated with Ben Saunders a world-leading polar explorer to recreate his Antarctica expedition.
The latest challenges can be found here:
Curzon is a not-for-profit co-operative preschool, which means we require and thrive on parental involvement. We rely on student registration and the support of fundraising activities to maintain our operations and parental involvement is fundamental to the school’s philosophy and administration.
For any inquiries please email us at [email protected]
Keep Fit with Curzon
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.