(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- McKinney, Texas Apr 19, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – ROBINSON ANDERSON PUBLISHING is delighted to announce the launching of How to Interview Like a Badass: The Comprehensive Guide to Finding and Securing the Job of Your Dreams book by Latoya Baldwin.
In today’s job market, people invest much of their time and effort in finding and securing the right professions. It’s vitally important, as our work affects us deeply in our personal and professional lives. Our career choices impact us so greatly that it’s necessary for us to look closely at how we choose our careers and our employers – by making wise decisions to improve our ability for securing lifelong employment that we are passionate about.
Written precisely for that purpose, this book helps you to:
More on World Front News Stories:
- Author Missy Hagen’s Book ‘Harrison Waits’ is a Captivating Read Full of Emotions and Surprises
- The gifted Jenny Z has dished out a stylish rap vibe and contemporary sound in the song ‘Sloppy Seconds’
- Crocs Sales Have Grown Exponentially With A Comeback In Fashion
- Upcoming Hip Hop Artist Sensei Vinny’s New Song ‘Addict’ Highlights a Thematic Message
- Emerging Band Revolt Coda has Come Up with the Latest Singles ‘Makin’ moves’ and ‘Place to Hide’
- Discover the right role for YOU!
- Use efficient job search techniques to save time
- Create amazing first impressions that they’ll remember
- Win over the interviewer with clarity and confidence
- Understand interview scoring, ratings, and rankings and how to master them
- Negotiate the salary you WANT and DESERVE!
Written from an insider’s perspective, the advice is relevant for today’s ever-changing market and will help dramatically increase your chances of success and done-for-you email scripts will take the guesswork out of how to send that perfectly worded email.
Clear, concise, and without technical jargon, you’ll get a first-hand glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes when you submit your resume to a potential employer. If there’s one book that captures the heart of what is required, this is it! The one book designed to empower you to land your ideal job and begin a wonderful, fulfilling, long-term career.
– Everyone will surely appreciate the wealth of information from this book.
How to Interview Like a Badass is published by:
Robinson Anderson Publishing
Publication Date: 4/23/2021
Available on www.amazon.com and all major outlets
About the Author: Latoya Baldwin is a dedicated career woman, seasoned HR professional devoted mother, and astute author. She is passionate about helping people realize their dreams and professional goals in life. As a senior HR leader and former Director of Talent Acquisition, Latoya has led transformative initiatives for Fortune 40 corporations, resulting in tangible benefits for tens and thousands of personnel. Today, she uses her personal brand to help people by improving their ability to seek gainful employment and build their dream careers.
To learn more about Latoya visit www.latoyabaldwin.com