A Must-Read for Healthcare Professionals
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- San Diego, California Jun 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Pacific Book Review has announced the newly released healthcare training guide entitled Patient Centricity as the 2021 winner in the category of Health. In addition, Patient Centricity was selected as a finalist in the Reference category among newly released publications. Patient Centricity is an excellent healthcare worker training tool. The training guide helps enable healthcare professionals to successfully meet the psychosocial and mental health needs of the universal patient across the spectrum of the healthcare system. The guide is designed to educate and inspire frontline healthcare workers and administrators. The instructional guide provides insights and recommendations into improving patient satisfaction levels and the universal patient care experience.
Learn more about excellent read at patientcentricity.info
More on World Front News Stories:
- Why do You Need the Best Corporate Website Design for Your Company?
- Etihad Energy Services and Prime Association Management Build Partnership to Drive Sustainable Practices in Dubai
- DienstNet LLC Announces the Launch of “The Coming Economic Revolution”-A Groundbreaking Book on Bitcoin and Cryptonomics
- Michael Ambrose, MD, MPH, a Family Physician with Palm Beach Internal Medicine
- Barrett S. Brown, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Fondren Orthopedic Group, a division of OrthoLoneStar.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.