Most companies take long to extract value from intrapreneurship. GELLIFY accelerates the process of turning ideas, both inside and outside the organization, into reality within weeks with agile, design thinking and a technology portfolio of vetted B2
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Sep 6, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – GELLIFY Middle East, a multinational innovation platform managing digital transformations, has launched its Digital Intrapreneurs Fast Track (DIFT) program for companies in the Middle East and Africa.
The DIFT program is aimed at helping companies identify innovative ideas within their own organization and bring products and services to market within eight weeks instead of several months. It builds stakeholder digital awareness, enabling companies to harness ideas and technologies by collaborating within the organization and also externally with an ecosystem.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Why do You Need the Best Corporate Website Design for Your Company?
- Etihad Energy Services and Prime Association Management Build Partnership to Drive Sustainable Practices in Dubai
- DienstNet LLC Announces the Launch of “The Coming Economic Revolution”-A Groundbreaking Book on Bitcoin and Cryptonomics
- Michael Ambrose, MD, MPH, a Family Physician with Palm Beach Internal Medicine
- Barrett S. Brown, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Fondren Orthopedic Group, a division of OrthoLoneStar.
“Traditionally, innovative ideas wither away in organizational silos, rarely reaching the market in time to cause disruption. The DIFT program is specifically designed for businesses in the Middle East and will enable companies through a structured methodology to rapidly bring ideas to a viable product stage,” says Massimo Cannizzo, the CEO, and co-founder of GELLIFY Middle East.
“The launch of DIFT comes at a time when businesses in the Middle East need the speed and the ability to scale innovations at a faster pace than ever before. Businesses are looking to align with the digitalization goals of each of the governments in the region and to prepare for a future of digital and other disruptions. What better place than to look within the organization and foster an innovation culture that will ensure a sustainable and robust innovation pipeline?” adds Cannizzo.
The DIFT program instils entrepreneurship methodologies and skills inside companies and enables them to build relevant business models. The unique on-the-job training approach, design thinking, and a digital collaboration platform along with toolkits and digital content help companies quickly funnel innovative ideas into structured projects that result in working prototypes.
GELLIFY’s unique building blocks for driving innovation have helped B2B companies in Europe mine their own talent to rapidly create sustainable and scalable capabilities for innovations in processes and build new products and services. These innovations are enabling businesses to stay ahead in disruptive markets. The building blocks include using agile to implement innovative projects, design thinking, and LEGO SP combined with old-style management consulting coding, and even field work. The company’s network of more than 11000 innovators gives clients access to a portfolio of cutting-edge technologies that can be adapted easily to extract business value.
Many of GELLIFY’s clients are reaping the benefits of successful corporate venturing and intrapreneurship, achieving a robust corporate culture for innovation. Using GELLIFY’s expertise, they have built new models, developed strategic resources while also expanding existing businesses.
To know more about the first in the region DIFT program, please visit: https://bit.ly/3zMs9QL
GELLIFY is an innovation platform that connects high-tech B2B startups with traditional companies to innovate their processes, products, and business models. With headquarters in Italy and offices in Spain and the United Arab Emirates, the company’s success is based on its unique model that infuses companies with the most advanced B2B startup technologies and GELLIFY’s expertise. The platform accompanies startups from their “gaseous” or “liquid” embryonic state to a reliable and scalable “solid” state through its exclusive and proprietary growth program, GELLIFICATION. This growth is financed through smart investments implemented by GELLIFY and its co-investors.
GELLIFY has also created a community called EXPLORE where entrepreneurs, innovators, and professionals can connect on any digital device. Through the app, downloadable from the App Store and Google Play Store, subscribers can have physical experiences that alternate between the physical and digital world, participate in events, and infuse their companies with the most advanced startup technologies and GELLIFY skills.
GELLIFY consists of 3 business units:
– GELLIFY for Startups, which is dedicated to the gellification of startups that have already expressed traction in the market. The gellification program provides more complex services than the mentorship and basic business creation services typical of incubators. It lasts 6-24 months and involves all areas of the company.
– GELLIFY for Companies, which is focused on open innovation services for SMEs and large corporations that want to build new innovative business paths. This division specializes in corporate venturing, innovation strategies, sales and marketing digitization, Industry 4.0 and digital operations, digitization, and workforce empowerment.
– GELLIFY for Investors, which provides investment advisory services and manages a GELLIFY Investment Fund for selected innovative B2B tech startups.
Partners of GELLIFY for 2021 include the tax consulting firm Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati with Partner Stefano Tronconi and Associate Partner Luca Neri; the law firm Gianni & Origoni with Partner Federico Dettori and Associate Partner Rodrigo Boccioletti, as part of the activities of the Gop4Venture practice; and T.T. Tecnosistemi, a company focused on advanced IT solutions.
Meraki Digital for Marketing and Entertainment Services
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.