(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Nov 17, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Black Friday is one of the standout shopping events in the retail calendar and it is a great opportunity for consumers to net themselves some great deals. THINKWARE, the world-leading Dash Cam manufacturer, has today announced a range of special Black Friday promotions for their most popular Dash Cams with up to 20% off selected models.
The sale is now continued till December 5th, including THINKWARE’s latest dash, cams U1000, and Q800 PRO dash cams. Other models that will be on offer include the F200 PRO, F200, F800 PRO, M1 Motorsports Cam, and the brand new X1000. These offers will be available across the UK, from online retailers including the official online THINKWARE UK store, Amazon, RAC, and independent specialists (re-sellers).
Their products on sale with the Black Friday discounts include:
More on World Front News Stories:
- Don’t Lose the Chance to See Anita Baker Returning to the stage with Just A Ticket
- Avail the Best Press Release Packages for the USA Offered by IssueWire
- The Importance of Quality is Aromology’s Standard
- Who is ROCKY J ? Meet the Barber – musician !
- Enjoy The Perks of Organic YouTube Promotion with Music Promotion Club
– U1000 (2CH & 1CH): The flagship U1000 delivers sharp native 4K UHD video quality. It can also be accessorized with a 2K QHD rearview camera and hardwiring cable for complete, best-in-class 24/7 all-around protection on the road.
– Q800 PRO: front-facing camera & front-and-rear facing cameras: THINKWARE’s premium dash camera to date, offering next-level vehicle safety, monitoring, and protection. Features 2K QHD 1440p and advanced driver assistance system supported.
– X1000 (2CH): The latest touch screen dashcam from THINKWARE, featuring front and rear 2K QHD recording, Ultra Night Vision 3.0 with real DOL HDR, capturing flawless front and rear 2K QHD footage. Road Safety Warnings System. (External GPS Antenna Required)
– F800 PRO (2CH & 1CH): Featuring full HD 1080p resolution, Thinkware Cloud, Super Night Vision 2.0, and more.
– F200 PRO (2CH & 1CH): One of THINKWARE’s main mid-range offerings, this versatile dual-channel dashcam includes features such as Super Night Vision, time-lapse photography in parking mode, and a full HD rear camera.
– F200 (2CH & 1CH): Get an extraordinary deal on this versatile dual-channel dash cam with built-in Wi-Fi. And slim design with Advanced parking mode, Timelapse, Energy saving mode for surveillance.
– M1 Motorsports Cam: A deal for outdoor enthusiasts, the M1 is for motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs, and comes equipped with 2-channel full HD cameras with Advanced Electronic Image Stabilization.
The following models will be on sale during these limited timeframes:
- On sale Nov 15-21: U1000, Q800 PRO, F200
- On sale Nov 22-Dec 5: U1000, Q800 PRO, F200 PRO, F200, F800 PRO, X1000, M1
Tim Sagar, Business Development Manager, THINKWARE, said: “The Black Friday sales is one of the biggest annual shopping extravaganzas these days and is a good time for consumers to get their hands on a number of things from their shopping Wishlist’s. We wanted to give shoppers who are in the market for high quality but affordable dashcams, a chance to get their hands on one of our selection of products on sale during this period. With Christmas just around the corner, there is no better time than now to get yourself or a loved one a special gift from THINWKARE ahead of the festive period.”
# # #
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997.
Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting its DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including the US, Canada, the UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during its presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award Finalist in 2017, as well as the Red Dot Design Award in 2017.
For more information, visit the Thinkware website at https://thinkwaredashcam.eu/
Abshir Hersi & Lauren Hall
Liberty Communications for THINKWARE
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.