(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Punjab, India Dec 20, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Punjab has always given the music world some of its best musicians over the years. Young and talented Punjabi singer-songwriter Abhijot Singh, also known as Abhi Brar, has emerged into the scene with his highly creative and thought-provoking melodies.
He has recently gained the attention of music lovers across the world with his music video featuring Tanman Brar and Gill Bukanwala, ‘Dharna’ that deals with the burning theme of the recent farmer protest in India. His penetrative voice mingled with powerful rhythmic waves lets the audience feel the intensity of the lyrics. That is why he understands the real issues of farmers in the country. His other song, ‘2% Wale’ is also a rebellious song on the same matter.
Abhi Brar is a 19-year-old singer, songwriter, rapper, and music producer. He has his very own official YouTube channel called Wheel Music that offers a platform for young talents to shine. Born in 2002, the prolific artist was interested in music from a very young age. He along with his family has moved to Moga, Punjab in his childhood. Currently, he is a student and helping his father with agriculture.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Long Range Electric Bike: This Is Why You can Choose Magicycle
- Enter India With The Indian e-Visa And Enjoy The Short Stay
- Global Greening and Trillion Trees Initiative for better reforestation and regreening of planet Earth
- Director E.B. Hughes signs on to direct “The Devil Who Threw Fire”, to be filmed in 2024.
- Global Think Tank uThinkindigo Hosts Actress Jada Owens on Clubhouse for an Inspiring Conversation
For more information, go to his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26JXDWv5G-Gf9Z3YB-KZhw.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.