Agenda included scope expansion, continuous improvement, talent management, and leveraging advanced technology and tools to improve processes and drive enterprise-wide transformation
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Orlando, Florida Mar 24, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – ProHance Analytics co-sponsored the recently concluded 27th North American Shared Services & Outsourcing Week (SSOW), The World’s Largest, and Longest Running Shared Services & Outsourcing Event.
The event took place from March 20th to 23rd, 2023, at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida, and is run by The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), which is the largest and most established community for Shared Services and Outsourcing professionals in the United States.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Jewel Private Residences first release of brand new, fully completed apartments sells out, second release hits market
- Local Community Business – Asking For Help To Open Doors
- Fun-Filled Virtual Community Event Focused on People Living with Parkinson’s
- Nella Ciciulla-Albrecht, LMHC, CFMHE, CCCE, a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with Bella Mental Health Services
- Cherie Atkins, DDS, a Dentist with Flamingo Dental Escape
A Fireside Chat was conducted during the event by ProHance Analytics with thought leaders Sumit Mitra, CEO of Tesco GBS, and Dr. Kishore Reddy, CEO, ProHance Analytics, on the topic of “Digitization & Analytics in new age GBS and Shared Services”.
As shared services evolve through automation, digitization, and a focus on process excellence, ProHance sees SSOW as a critical platform to bring together various aspects of the industry cohesively for the future of work to be a successful one.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.