(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Manhattan, New York Mar 30, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Award-winning Writer and Film Director E.B. Hughes (The Long Way Back, Exit 0, Turnabout) have signed on to produce and direct the comedy feature film, “The Devil Who Threw Fire”, based on an original screenplay by Ronald Levinsohn. Hughes, whose films include “The Long Way Back” (2020) and “Exit 0” (2016) which were both distributed by the Philadelphia-based distribution company, Breaking Glass Pictures, entered into an agreement with Levinsohn, who will also serve as Executive Producer. Levinsohn has spent twenty years trying to get the project off the ground. Filming will take place on location in Los Angeles and Mexico in the spring of 2024.
More details to follow.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Grow Your Business By 10X with Namrata Ramola
- Jewel Private Residences first release of brand new, fully completed apartments sells out, second release hits market
- Local Community Business – Asking For Help To Open Doors
- Fun-Filled Virtual Community Event Focused on People Living with Parkinson’s
- Nella Ciciulla-Albrecht, LMHC, CFMHE, CCCE, a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with Bella Mental Health Services
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.