Get to know Registered Medical Assistant Stephenie D. Gardiner, who serves patients in Palm Bay, Florida.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- New York City, New York Apr 5, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Specializing in pain management, Stephanie is a registered medical assistant working in Palm Bay, Florida.
Prior to her current endeavors, she worked as a registered medical assistant with Rocket Health Care (October 2021 – May 2022), and as a nurse at Capital Regional Medical Center (2016 – 2019).
More on World Front News Stories:
- DienstNet LLC Announces the Launch of “The Coming Economic Revolution”-A Groundbreaking Book on Bitcoin and Cryptonomics
- Michael Ambrose, MD, MPH, a Family Physician with Palm Beach Internal Medicine
- Barrett S. Brown, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Fondren Orthopedic Group, a division of OrthoLoneStar.
- Kevin C. Browne, The New Milford Pop Singer Treats Listeners With a Fiery Soundtrack ‘The Age Of Robots’
- MDA: The Best Digital Agency in the USA Recognized for Excellence
Issued in August of 2021, Stephanie attained certification as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA), designated by the National Healthcare Career Association (NHA). The NHA is a national professional certification agency for healthcare workers in the United States.
A Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) is responsible for administrative tasks and basic patient care, such as conducting basic tests, sterilizing instruments, and measuring vital signs. They are assistants to physicians and nurses, doing much of the back-end work to ensure the facility and patient care run smoothly.
Learn More About Stephenie D. Gardiner:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4149126/info/
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.