(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Roseville, California Mar 20, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – California Recovery Center (CRC) is now in-network with TriWest Healthcare Alliance, one of the major insurance carriers in the U.S. that supports the healthcare needs of our nation’s Veterans, offering access to quality provider networks and excellent customer service through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Care Network (CCN).
CCN consolidates VA’s multiple community care programs, including Patient-Centered Community Care, Individual Authorizations, and Provider Agreements, into one streamlined program that is designed to serve Veterans better and strengthen partnerships with community providers.
As an approved member of the Community Care Network, California Recovery Center is set to provide high-quality treatment for former members of the U.S. Military that are struggling with substance use disorder and co-occurring mental and behavioral conditions. CRC’s partnership with TriWest Healthcare Alliance is in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs’ aim to increase access to care for those who have served our country.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Leawo Software Announces June Sale with 60% OFF Ultimate 4K/UHD Blu-ray Toolkit and Exciting Video Converter Freebie
- U.S. Treasury Sanctions IRGC Operatives Plotting to Kill inside America
- Smart Meetings Announces 2023 Smart Stars Awards Winners
- Futura Lithium Corp. talks about Lithium
- Tasmania poised to become a global Green Methanol leader – fuelling the next wave of the energy transition.
About California Recovery Center
California Recovery Center is an accredited healthcare provider that specializes in designing and tailoring comprehensive therapy programs to treat co-occurring substance use disorders and mental health conditions. We accept major insurance carriers including Kaiser, Cigna, Halcyon, Beacon, and many more. Check out our Admissions page to verify insurance.
- Detox, residential inpatient, and outpatient programs
- Personalized plans and evidence-based therapies
- An interdisciplinary team of wellness professionals
- A personal community of sobriety
- Earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval®
To know more about California Recovery Center, speak to one of our representatives through our chat box or call (916) 894-8477, or visit our website calrecoverycenter.com
California Recovery Center
423 Oak Street, Roseville
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.