Get to know Physiatrist Dr. Nicholas Vlahos, who serves patients in Savannah, Georgia.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- New York City, New York Apr 10, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – An excellent physiatrist, Dr. Vlahos works with patients at his practice, Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine, LLC in Savannah, Georgia.
With nearly a decade of experience as a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist, he graduated with his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2013. He then went on to perform his residency at Coastal Harbor Treatment Center.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Leawo Software Announces June Sale with 60% OFF Ultimate 4K/UHD Blu-ray Toolkit and Exciting Video Converter Freebie
- U.S. Treasury Sanctions IRGC Operatives Plotting to Kill inside America
- Smart Meetings Announces 2023 Smart Stars Awards Winners
- Futura Lithium Corp. talks about Lithium
- Tasmania poised to become a global Green Methanol leader – fuelling the next wave of the energy transition.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, also known as physiatry and physiatrics, is a branch of medicine that aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities. Physiatrists treat a wide variety of medical conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Vlahos:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82740397-Nicholas-Vlahos-Physiatrist-Physical-Medicine
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.