Get to know Dentist Dr. Aunce Abdullah, who serves patients in Houston, Texas.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- New York City, New York May 26, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Taking time with each patient and making them feel comfortable, Dr. Abdullah is a general and cosmetic dentist at Glorious Smiles & Dental Implants in Houston, Texas. She specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health.
Academically, Dr. Abdullah graduated with her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine in Newark in 2018.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Why do You Need the Best Corporate Website Design for Your Company?
- Etihad Energy Services and Prime Association Management Build Partnership to Drive Sustainable Practices in Dubai
- DienstNet LLC Announces the Launch of “The Coming Economic Revolution”-A Groundbreaking Book on Bitcoin and Cryptonomics
- Michael Ambrose, MD, MPH, a Family Physician with Palm Beach Internal Medicine
- Barrett S. Brown, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Fondren Orthopedic Group, a division of OrthoLoneStar.
Among her professional dental affiliations, she is an active member of the Texas Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists diagnose and treat problems with patients’ teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. They provide advice and instruction on taking care of the teeth and gums and on diet choices that affect oral health.
Learn More about Dr. Aunce Abdullah:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/81593833-Aunce-Abdullah-Dentist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey toward optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.