(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Paramount, California Aug 24, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Financial stability is achievable when there is a reliable attorney always present to address the issues while offering secured solutions. Introducing Attorney Justin Harelik who can help to achieve financial stability and prosperity by getting over financial distress. He possesses 15 years of intricate knowledge and in-depth experience in the field of bankruptcy and credit management as well as debt negotiation. He also helps young folk in academics with student loan modifications. Being fluent in English and Spanish, Harelik can empower a huge number of clients who are in distress.
Attorney Justin Harelik’s practicing areas are Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Debt Counseling, Bankruptcy Alternatives, Foreclosure, Repossession, and Education. His bar admissions in California, Texas, and the United States Bankruptcy Court in Central, Southern, Eastern & Northern Districts of California. Offering low-cost solutions for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Attorney Justin Harelik is there for everyone.
Justin is a volunteer Big Brother for the Los Angeles Division of Big Brothers/Big Sisters and a member of the State Bar. Interested clients can find Justin at the official website https://westgatelaw.com/attorney/justin-harelik/ to book an appointment. Contact him at 877-959-6845 for a free consultation.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Bryan Dahms, MD, a Family Physician with Capstone Family Medicine
- Glenn Werry, Jr, LAc, an Acupuncturist and Herbalist with Laughing Tao Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
- 2023 Guadalajara International Book Fair presents Masks – Capes by Mykenley Augustin
- 2023 Guadalajara International Book Fair presents Journeys through Mexico by Dr. Barbara ten Brink
- Jeppiaar Institute of Technology Inaugurates RAISE Centre of Excellence and JIT Campus Radio Powered by MIT Square
Deoleo Public Relations Firm
213 394 2552
506 S Spring St Suite 13303, SMB 12182 Los Angeles CA 90013
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.