(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Sep 3, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – In today’s increasingly complex traffic environment, the safety of fleet drivers and their vehicles is paramount. MB-100 Multiplier Box, a cutting-edge and innovative solution that is tipped to redefine fleet safety. This product seamlessly integrates with various vehicle dash cam models including F200 PRO, T700, X700, and F790, allowing up to five channels within one dash cam system, and offering all-round protection for vehicles.
The MB-100 Multiplier Box has been designed to accommodate up to five cameras, each with their very own function. As well as this, there is a 360-degree view which offers complete coverage of your vehicle’s surroundings, further enhancing overall driving safety. Another standout feature is the rear camera’s ability to take four pictures, without the need for larger DVR storage systems, which not only again enhances driver safety but provides a more streamlined and cost-effective solution.
To meet a range of driver needs, THINKWARE have various customisable packages. Drivers can also choose from front-facing or front and rear dash cam settings.
More on World Front News Stories:
- China’s Economy is Impacting the World
- UK decided to ban single-use plastic plates and cutlery, ‘a small step’, activists say
- Get to know Pediatric Neurologist Dr. Thara R. Bala, who serves patients in Texas.
- Honoring Excellence in Medicine: Dr. Michael Poss Scholarship for Future Doctors Announces Award
- Dr. Louis Rivera, a Surgical Oncologist with Prebys Cancer Center
– Standard Rear-Facing Camera Option: This standard rear-facing camera is designed for those who want protection when their car is driving and parked. The rear cam simply fits to your rear window and looks backwards, this plugs into the front unit via the supplied cable and then all footage is recorded on the front cameras Micro SD card.
– Internal infrared: This package is designed for those who want to record what’s happening inside their vehicle throughout the day and is the go-to choice for Taxi drivers providing evidence of what’s been happening to the driver or passengers.
– External rear: Ideal for those vehicles without a back window or those drivers who want additional video coverage, this external rear camera comes with a streamlined design and easy-to-fit bracket.
– Side camera: Specifically designed for commercial vehicles to capture blind spot footage, Thinkware’s side cameras are favoured by vans and HGVs.
As more drivers take to the road, driver safety has never been more important. What’s more, Thinkware’s trailblazing product offers an innovative solution to prioritise fleet safety and suit a range of driver needs whenever they’re on the road.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.