(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- South Holland, Netherlands Sep 19, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Fast & Fluid Management, a unit of IDEX Corporation is a leading provider of paint dispensers, mixers, shakers, and software suitable for a wide range of applications. After a successful global announcement at the European Coatings Show 2023, Fast & Fluid Management is set to go live with Tintelligence — unified tinting solutions.
“Years of passion and hard work have been dedicated by our team to bring Tintelligence to life, and we are thrilled to announce this exciting milestone as we go-live. Our team is excited to embark on this new journey, providing unparalleled support to our first set of customers to help them unleash the true potential of Tintelligence. And this is just the beginning – we welcome everyone to experience Tintelligence as we prepare to make it available to even more customers from 2024. We look forward to sharing more about what’s to come, including new products, features, and more.”, said Ana Garcia, President Global Dispensing, IDEX Corporation.
DRIVEN BY A MISSION: PROPEL THE PAINT TINTING BUSINESS
More on World Front News Stories:
- Bryan Dahms, MD, a Family Physician with Capstone Family Medicine
- Glenn Werry, Jr, LAc, an Acupuncturist and Herbalist with Laughing Tao Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
- 2023 Guadalajara International Book Fair presents Masks – Capes by Mykenley Augustin
- 2023 Guadalajara International Book Fair presents Journeys through Mexico by Dr. Barbara ten Brink
- Jeppiaar Institute of Technology Inaugurates RAISE Centre of Excellence and JIT Campus Radio Powered by MIT Square
Point-of-sale tinting processes are complex and involve multiple stakeholders driving results simultaneously. There is a unique need and opportunity to enable stakeholders of the tinting business to enhance operational and commercial performance. Tintelligence empowers customers to elevate their tinting business performance by bringing state-of-the-art tinting equipment and advanced digital applications into one unified solution, enterprise-wide.
- Drive your business performance to new heights with smart technology and actionable insights
- Enhance your in-store experience with a connected and intuitive tinting solution
- Maximize fleet uptime and lower costs with remote monitoring and analytics
- Improve accuracy and sustainability with a simple and future-proof tinting solution
BORN WITH A MISSION: ONE EXPERIENCE, ENTERPRISE WIDE
Tintelligence empowers key stakeholders across the tinting value chain with a unified experience.
- Business managers can fuel business growth with real-time visibility into commercial data. Gain actionable insights from data to recognize trends and strategize corrective actions. With every insight available in a single dashboard, respond to market trends quickly, optimize marketing promotions and campaigns, and enhance inventory and supply chain efficiencies to meet market demands.
- Fleet managers can maximize fleet uptime and reduce costs with remote fleet monitoring, smart alerts and remote machine inspection. Single dashboard view to monitor critical KPIs for equipment health, colorant condition, machine-related behavior of the store operators, and take required actions. Roll out new software or database updates for all or a few equipment in minutes.
- Service engineers can ensure swift and effective maintenance with an all-in-one service management app. With remote, real-time access to machine status, service log and timeline of events, a service engineer can diagnose an equipment faster and accurately – resulting in less business disruption and lesser cost of service.
- Store associates can elevate in-store experiences with quick, hassle-free and error-free order fulfillment. With on-time reminders of housekeeping operations, store associates can improve machine performance and life.
ACCELERATE BUSINESS GROWTH WITH TINTELLIGENCE APPS
The advanced suite of applications seamlessly integrates with the equipment, enabling smarter color management and faster data-driven business decisions. They enhance profitability, increase efficiency, lower TCO, and enable online ordering.
TI INSIGHT – Real time data for smarter decisions
Cloud-based application for fleet management and business analytics. Provides real-time visibility and actionable insights into the operational and commercial data for faster and smarter decisions.
TI DATA HUB – Advanced solution for smarter dispense database management
Cloud-based comprehensive dispense database management application that allows you to create, manage, publish and track dispense databases remotely in real-time. No one needs to visit each store to install or update the dispense database to formula books – eliminating the high costs and time involved with physical in-store visits.
TI SERVICE – On time assistance to maximize uptime
All-in-one service management mobile app to configure, enroll, monitor, diagnose, maintain and repair the equipment. Whenever issues occur, they’ll be diagnosed swiftly and resolved promptly – resulting in less business disruption and lesser cost of service.
TI DISPENSE – Intuitive dispensing for faster order fulfillment
Formula book application for faster and intuitive dispensing available in mobile and desktop application format. Packed with smart functionalities like quick formula searches, custom orders, order queuing, housekeeping reminders and more, ensuring hassle-free order fulfillment.
TI ASSIST – Smarter assessment for seamless operations
Part of the TI Dispense mobile application, TI Assist gives critical equipment assessment to ensure seamless store operations. Provides a clear view of dispenser timeline and service contact details enabling on-time maintenance.
Tintelligence drives real business value for you – improved performance, lower costs, enhanced customer experience, and more sustainability.
A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD…
As the Tintelligence Apps prepare to go live, Fast and Fluid Management is inviting businesses to embrace the future of tinting operations. Experience firsthand how this revolutionary solution breaks barriers, enhances efficiency, and catapults tinting processes to unmatched levels of excellence.
Visit www.tintelligence.com to learn more!
About Fast & Fluid Management:
Fast & Fluid Management is a unit of IDEX Corporation and has been leading the way in innovation, reliability, and service for decades. With regional offices and a network of certified channel partners across the globe, the company offers a complete range of paint dispensers, mixers, shakers, and software suitable for a wide range of applications. The products are developed by keeping regional market trends in mind. Fast & Fluid Management’s state-of-the-art machines come with robust, clean-cut, and award-winning design to ensure the best user experience.
Visit www.fast-fluid.com to know more.
Fast & Fluid Management
Hub van Doorneweg 31 2171 KZ Sassenheim Netherlands
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.