(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Turlock, California Oct 10, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Advantage Route Systems, a successful leader in the route accounting software industry, announced today the release of their new POS product. Cashless payments have made their way as the leading form of payment in the world, and business owners need a way to accept these payments. This is why Advantage Route Systems has released a new Point of Sale (POS) that accepts all kinds of digital payment methods all-in-one unit, manages inventory, and records sales in your Route Manager software. It is easy to use and can be optimized to best fit your business’s everyday needs.
- The Music Promotion Club is Offering Customized Music Promotion Services
- Alec Helgeland, Recognized by BestAgents.us as a 2024 Top Agent
- Mark Mnich, Recognized by BestAgents.us as a 2024 Top Agent
- Ryan Murray, Recognized by BestAgents.us as a 2024 Top Agent
- Jon Lopez, Recognized by BestAgents.us as a 2023 Top Agent
- Full Integration with Route Manager V8 Software
- Credit Card Swiper with Swipe, Tap, and chip Capabilities
- Heavy Duty 2D Barcode Scanner
- Dual Touch-Screen
More on World Front News Stories:
“We are excited to launch the new Mango POS hardware,” said David Kroutil, CEO of ARS. “This system is a powerful and affordable way for businesses to accept payments, manage inventory, and track sales. We believe that the Mango POS hardware will be a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.”
Mango Point of Sale is available for purchase and/or free demo at https://advantageroute.com/point-of-sale/.
Advantage Route Systems
3201 Liberty Square Parkway
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.