(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- New York City, Oct 16, 2020 – “We see greatness” is what one fan said about the Bronx native Fatboy Izzo. FATBOY IZZO commonly known as the late great Fred The Godson younger brother is ready to show the world his talent. Fatboy has been recording since 2016 with a couple of bangers, one of those songs that also featured another Bronx native ABoogie called “Come On” that took the city by storm, before momentarily taking a break from Hip-Hop
Fatboy Izzo is currently cooking up a new project for late 2020 that he feels will put him in the top tier of hip hop elites. Izzo newest release “Part of the Game” is a song that speaks on life pain and it happiness. Izzo uses a memorable cadence with his lyrics that make the track, and a good listen.
FatBoy Izzo will release his music under Talking Bout Money Records, his own label imprint. With his new label and a library of new music, Izzo is ready to take on the industry.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Brilliant Performer Mark6 is set to Uplift your Spirit with his Energetic and Optimistic Track Everybody
- 2021 Suarez Montero Car Accident Attorneys Scholarship for Future Medical Students Recipient
- Volkswagen witnesses three times increase in their electric cars sales ahead of the new emission rules
- Lonleybandz’s songs are the outpouring of freestyle-esque melodies and hip hop hooks
- Charles N DeWild DMD MD an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with Florida Oral Surgery
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.