Hyderabad, Jan 2, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Reasy has emerged as the second runner up for Top Promising Start-ups, 2020 by Seedstars India, the biggest startup competition focusing on emerging markets and fast-growing startup companies.
Reasy joined a list of distinguished winners with the potential to go on to become ‘leading companies making the most impact’.
Commenting on the occasion, Anisha Shastri, Founder, Reasy said “We’re very humbled by this recognition. There’s no doubt that low-code is the future. At Reasy, we’re looking at collaboration between coders and business users. There’re a ton of people out there with great business skills but no knowledge of coding. Reasy is our answer to this real issue. Our goal is to shape what the future of app development will look like. So, in the future, we see everyone (as today that uses Excel or PPT, for instance) building web and mobile apps with absolute ease using Reasy. We’re simply solving the problem for enterprises by bringing far more people (and more types of people) into the drivers’ seat. This recognition only means that we will try even harder to wow you in terms of our product and service.”
More on World Front News Stories:
- Upcoming Jersey City Rapper TrillBoy Qua’s New Music Video ‘Strive’ is a Motivational and Inspirational Hip Hop Course
- Amplify your mood and grooves with Brooklyn Rapper OG Kilo and his latest track ‘Legends Never Die’
- AiPharma signs production and distribution deal for China and the Russian Federation with FUJIFILM for its influenza antiviral drug Avigan®
- Pacific Book Review Announces Patient Centricity as the 2021 Award Winner
- Hip Hop Trio G-Fly (J Good, Jullius Ice and Knock’em) is Delivering Some of the Best Lyrical Verses
Reasy is a low-code app development platform that helps businesses build complex apps easily by a simple AI-assisted drag & drop approach. The low-code approach of Reasy enables the development and delivery of applications faster by citizen developers with no prior coding experience. Rather than writing thousands of lines of complex code, the drag-and-drop graphical interface and tools enable business users to create enterprise-scale applications visually and deploy the solutions at lightning-fast speed to quickly adapt to changing business needs.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.