Understand development constructs without knowing how to write a single line of code.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Atlanta, Georgia Jul 2, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – David Soden releases a free Udemy Course for Citizen Developers looking to explore the Low-Code / No-Code phenomenon sweeping the world. The course videos are even posted on his youtube channel.
This course helps folks understand critical key concepts without knowing how to write a single line of code. Despite not knowing how to code when using a Low-Code / No-Code platform, these critical concepts come up constantly on the various platforms available. As a result, it is easy to get stuck. Not having these core skills leads to low usability success and low platform adoption rates.
More on World Front News Stories:
- The Pop music artist from Perth O’Neill Fernandes Invokes Nostalgia with His Newest Album ‘Shades of The Shads…Vol.3’
- London Electronic Artist Lazuli Bunting is Back with the Fresh Release ‘Solsbury Hill’
- Find Music Box Offering Spotify Music Promotion Proficient Services to Gain Attention
- Let there be No Compromise with the Best Paid Press Release Site, IssueWire
- Ofelia A. Willis, MD, an Internist with Jerry L Pettis Memorial Veterans Hospital
Developers already know that critical thinking is more important than writing the actual code syntax. This free course is designed to help folks think critically. It gets them to think about the process a bit more. Who knows? One may actually want to increase their skills further at some point and become an actual programmer. Other folks want to get things done quickly with little to no friction. In either case, there is something to be learned by everyone.
The course has seven sections – fourteen lectures – and runs one hour and thirty-nine minutes in total length.
If you’re considering a Low-Code / No-Code solution for your business or personal use, check out this free course.