Classes designed to provide education and resources to empower minority families to achieve their dream of homeownership.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- Columbia, South Carolina Mar 26, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Rozalyn Franklin and the RMF Realty Team at KW Preferred in Columbia SC Offering First Time Homebuyer Classes to Minority Families
The RMF Realty Team at KW Preferred in Columbia SC is pleased to announce their new initiative to help minority families achieve their dream of homeownership. Through their first-time homebuyer classes, the team hopes to provide education and resources to help families navigate the homebuying process.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Jewel Private Residences first release of brand new, fully completed apartments sells out, second release hits market
- Local Community Business – Asking For Help To Open Doors
- Fun-Filled Virtual Community Event Focused on People Living with Parkinson’s
- Nella Ciciulla-Albrecht, LMHC, CFMHE, CCCE, a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with Bella Mental Health Services
- Cherie Atkins, DDS, a Dentist with Flamingo Dental Escape
The classes are designed to put homebuyers in front of the home-buying process by discussing community programs and down payment assistance programs. The team will bring in guest speakers such as real estate attorneys, mortgage lenders, HUD-certified credit counselors, real estate professionals, and more to provide valuable insights and tips for homebuyers.
The Homebuyers Experience is designed to prepare and educate homebuyers to succeed in today’s real estate market. The classes will cover topics such as:
- Understanding the home buying process
- Identifying and selecting the right home
- Getting pre-approved for a mortgage
- Negotiating offers and contracts
- Home inspections and closing processes
In addition to the classes, the team will also provide ongoing support and resources to help homebuyers throughout their journey. The team’s goal is to empower families to make informed decisions and achieve their dream of homeownership.
“We understand that the home buying process can be daunting, especially for first-time homebuyers and minority families,” says Rozalyn Franklin, team leader of the RMF Realty Team. “We want to provide a supportive and educational environment to help families navigate the process and make their dreams a reality.”
The classes are open to all, but the team is specifically targeting minority families who may face barriers to homeownership. Through their initiative, the team hopes to increase homeownership rates among minority families and promote more equitable access to homeownership.
To learn more about the RMF Realty Team’s first-time homebuyer classes and resources, visit their website or follow their social media channels using the hashtags #RMFRealtyTeam, #KWHomebuyersExperience, #HomeownershipDreams, #HomeBuyersDownPaymentAssistance,
RMF Realty Team@
KW Preferred – 140 Wildewood Park Dr, Columbia SC 29223
(803) 318-6412, [email protected]
RMF Realty Team
140 Wildewood Park Drive