Get to know Dr. Rafiq Hirji, the dentist who specializes in treating your whole mouth.
(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- New York City, New York Apr 12, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Growing up, Dr. Rafiq Hirji’s uncle served as his dentist and first mentor, helping to spark his early interest in the medical field. “He showed me how dentistry can affect the quality of life and health of a patient in such a positive way,” he says. “I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a part of helping someone feel more confident in their smile and their life.”
Today, Dr. Hirji is the dentist and owner of Daily Smiles MacArthur, a family-friendly dentistry practice that serves patients of all ages. Dr. Hirji offers treatments for cosmetic procedures, orthodontics, implants, sedation, and more. “I am fortunate to have built a team that shares the same positive attitude and instinct to help people as I do,” he shares. “Our goal is to provide the type of service and care that allows every person, any age, to feel comfortable and trust that we are by their side to support their dental goals.” Dr. Hirji and his dedicated team continue to invest in their patient’s health by providing the most up-to-date dental experiences available, including both 3-D scanning technology and same-day implants. He also embodies kindness and a desire to help his community by providing dental care to patients in need at a significantly reduced cost, or no cost at all. “We believe and understand that dental health is crucial to people’s overall care,” he says. When a patient doesn’t want to put down the mirror after seeing their transformed smile, I know I am in the right place doing what I was meant to be doing.”
More on World Front News Stories:
- Why do You Need the Best Corporate Website Design for Your Company?
- Etihad Energy Services and Prime Association Management Build Partnership to Drive Sustainable Practices in Dubai
- DienstNet LLC Announces the Launch of “The Coming Economic Revolution”-A Groundbreaking Book on Bitcoin and Cryptonomics
- Michael Ambrose, MD, MPH, a Family Physician with Palm Beach Internal Medicine
- Barrett S. Brown, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Fondren Orthopedic Group, a division of OrthoLoneStar.
Want to learn more about Dr. Rafiq Hirji
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.