(WorldFrontNews Editorial):- San Antonio, Texas Jun 5, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – MIRAGE ENERGY CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDARIES, ANNOUNCE THE SIGNING OF A BINDING MOU AGREEMENT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT/TRANSPORTATION WITH GRUPO CONSTRUCTOR HERMED, S.A. DE C.V.
MIRAGE ENERGY CORPORATION (OTC PINK: MRGE) and its subsidaries announces it has signed a binding Joint Venture Development Agreement/ Transportation Agreement and off-take agreement.
This agreement BETWEEN Mirage and Grupo Constructor Hermed, S.A. de C.V. is for the development of three projects Mirage and its subsidaries have been devoting time and money.
More on World Front News Stories:
- Get to know Pediatric Neurologist Dr. Thara R. Bala, who serves patients in Texas.
- Honoring Excellence in Medicine: Dr. Michael Poss Scholarship for Future Doctors Announces Award
- Dr. Louis Rivera, a Surgical Oncologist with Prebys Cancer Center
- Mark Lynn, OD, an Optometrist with Lynn Family Sports Vision – Training
- Haunted Haight Walking Tours Launches New Book This Halloween Season
- CAMPO BRAZIL NATURAL GAS STORAGE PROJECT
- REHABILITATION OF SAN FERNANDO CACTUS LINE
- REHABILITATION OF DOCKS PIPELINES ON THE ISTHMUS CORRIDOR ALONG WITH MONOBOUYS ON PACIFIC AND ATLANTIC SIDES
This press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future financial performance. We intend that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors for such statements. We wish to caution readers not to place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. Any forward-looking statements represent management’s best judgment as to what may occur in the future. However, forward-looking statements are subject to risk, uncertainties, and important factors beyond our control that could cause actual results and events to differ materially from historical results of operations and events and those presently anticipated or projected.
SOURCE: Mirage Energy Corporation
MIRAGE ENERGY CORPORATION
900 ISOM SUITE 306 SAN ANTONIO
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.