It is the day for the April Fool, and there are a number of developers who are getting on along with the action. Some of the are up to announcing characters that are absolutely bogus (like Riot Games and looking at you) while others are very much into adding game modes that are both new and ridiculous so that everyone gets into the playing mode like the Fantasy Battle Royale which is the new version by the PUBG Corp. Klei Entertainment Celebrates April Fools With A New Wes Animated Short And Updates.
The holiday will not be allowed to be let go by Klei Entertainment, without getting along with the celebration. A new update to the game has been announced by them with Wes, resident mime that comes with a little animated short which is very adorable that you watch and it is given below.
We already know for a fact that of all the survivors, Wes is considered to be the most overpowered, but along with this different kind of refresh we have been challenging ourselves to bring the best of all the potential it has got. This is written by Klei in their totally legit patch notes. He also went on to write that now the character who is our most beloved has been getting all the attention finally that he actually deserves and has polished that skill to perfection. We very much hope that the game is enjoyed by the players quite similar to the way this game play is affected by the changes which are radical.
So let us just put some light on the various changes that change our favorite mime so radically.
- Several typos are fixed in the string for the Wes.
- Conflicts are resolved in the internal dialogue of Wes.
- There is an increased width and height in the invisible walls of Wes exactly by 9%.
- The maximum weight of the bicycle of Wes has been decreased.
- Additional decreased experience is required so that Wes can be unlocked (for which it is unlocked automatically for the game at the very beginning)
- An existential dread with replaced sense as the acceptance for the inevitable ( that could be honestly used nowadays, probably)
- For the pile o’ balloons, there is an increased durability
- The sense of reality is adjusted so that it can be included and which cannot be understood inherently making Wes a deity effectively which can be called Lovecraftian.
- Facepaint is applied with a fresh coat.
- And the most important one perhaps is the pantomimed rope whose length has been increasedby 25%.
If you have not learned about the language and still not picked it up no changes can be sought by Wes in this patch for April Fool. Unfortunately, there are no invisible walls and there is not much of an effect that we can have on the understanding of Wes for which it cannot beunderstood inherently.
Nevertheless, it is still a little distraction of fun nowadays of the stress coming from everything that has been picked upon by Klei. Klei went on to write that surprises similar to this are usually not done by them but going back by a couple of weeks they came up with the idea and it sounded like very much fun that can be done by us while we try hard to keep the sanity for ourselves. And if there is any kind of worry about this thing that can affect productivity do not get too much concerned about it.
According to Klei, that the total short took a time which is less than a period of two weeks right from the start to the finish and not any one of this silliness was able to slow down the content plan that they have.